Representing Motor Vehicle Accident Victims In Palm Springs
More than 400 people are injured every day in California traffic accidents. Most people soon mend from their injuries and move on with their lives. Others endure a long recovery or never fully heal. Those lasting injuries have a physical, financial and emotional impact.
At the Law Offices of Michael R. Kaiser, we pursue compensation for the measurable harm from motor vehicle accidents. Palm Springs attorney Michael Kaiser worked for many years in insurance defense, handling hundreds of auto accident cases from the other perspective. As a result, he knows how to prepare claims and approach insurance companies to get the maximum settlement.
Our law firm extends a free consultation to accident victims in the Coachella Valley, the High Desert and throughout Riverside, San Bernardino and Imperial counties.
We Can Assist You With A Wide Variety Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Michael R. Kaiser and his legal team handle every type of motor vehicle accident:
- Car accidents – Rear-end, intersection, head-on and rollover crashes
- Truck accidents – Tractor-trailers on I-10, other commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents – Injuries to motorcycle operators and passengers
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents – Locals or tourists struck by cars
- ATV and 4-wheeler accidents – Caused by deficient equipment and/or negligent operation of a recreational vehicle
- Bus accidents – Collisions with tour buses or injuries to pedestrians or passengers
- Motor vehicle fatalities – Wrongful death lawsuits against negligent drivers
Sometimes the negligence of the other driver is not disputed. Sometimes we have to demonstrate how the other party was careless or reckless such as distracted driving or drunk driving. Sometimes, there is a question of who was responsible. For example, in truck accidents, the trucking company may be liable for the accident. Our firm conducts a prompt and thorough investigation to identify all liable parties.
Our personal injury experience and insurance industry insights protect your interests when there are complicating factors such as multiple vehicles, comparative negligence on the part of the victim, a hit-and-run accident, or an uninsured/underinsured driver.
Calculating Damages In Serious Traffic Accidents
Compensation is not a matter of picking a number out of the air. Michael Kaiser knows that insurance companies will willingly settle cases when damages are justified, yet many attorneys file suit without providing the information that insurers need to settle the case. You can’t afford to play this waiting game, especially if you are sidelined from work and the bills are piling up.
Our team puts in the legwork on the front end to resolve claims as early as possible without sacrificing your best interests. In cases of serious or catastrophic injuries, we work with doctors and other professionals to detail future medical care needs, reduced earnings and the personal aftermath from your serious accident.
We make every effort to settle cases through negotiations or mediation, but Michael R. Kaiser is a veteran trial lawyer who is prepared to go all the way to trial if the defense resists your fair compensation. You will always be informed and involved in the process, including the decision to settle or litigate and prompt communication about any obstacles that arise.
Get Started By Scheduling Your Free Consultation
Call our Palm Springs motor vehicle accident attorneys for a free consultation at 760-322-0806 or contact us online.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Distracted Driver
- Top 5 Causes of Car Accidents
- Accidents Caused By Texting While Driving
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Trucking Accidents - Distracted Driving
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents - Wrongful Death
- Rear-End Collisions
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- What To Do If You Are In A Car Accident
- Trucking Companies: Negligent Hiring & Training
- Car Accident FAQs
- ATV Accidents
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Interstate 10 Accidents