Find Out What To Do If You Are In A Car Accident
If you are in a car accident or any type of motor vehicle crash, there are likely a million thoughts racing through your head. At the Law Offices of Michael R. Kaiser, our lawyers can help you figure out what to do if you are in a car accident. We will be with you through every step of your case, helping you build the strongest possible claim for the compensation you deserve.
To learn more about how our Palm Springs, California-based firm helps people throughout the region, contact us today for a free consultation.
Take These Important Steps To Benefit Your Case
Unfortunately, many people unknowingly make mistakes in the immediate aftermath of an accident that can harm their claim later. If you have been in any type of auto accident, consider the following a guide to the steps you should take:
- Notify the police: Give the police a chance to document your accident and take down your account of what happened. This can provide crucial evidence.
- Seek medical attention: Your doctor can fully document the extent of your injuries and help prove the cost of your medical bills linked to your accident. Some injuries may not show up for days or weeks after an accident, so it is important to seek medical attention anyway.
- Take pictures if you can: The accident scene may be cleared quickly afterward, and important evidence can be lost. If your condition allows it, take pictures with your cellphone.
- Contact an attorney before speaking with insurance adjusters: Before accepting a settlement offer that may not cover your losses, reach out to our lawyers for help. We can find and interview witnesses, work with accident reconstruction experts and consult with your doctor to help you build a strong claim that proves liability.
Before accepting a settlement, work with experienced personal injury lawyers like ours to determine the true value of your case. We will examine every opportunity to help you recover the compensation you deserve and tell you how to best recover it.
Contact The Law Offices Of Michael R. Kaiser For Help
To schedule a free consultation, call our Palm Springs law firm at 760-322-0806 today. We are ready to provide you with the representation you need to get through a difficult time.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Distracted Driver
- Top 5 Causes of Car Accidents
- Accidents Caused By Texting While Driving
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Trucking Accidents - Distracted Driving
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents - Wrongful Death
- Rear-End Collisions
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- What To Do If You Are In A Car Accident
- Trucking Companies: Negligent Hiring & Training
- Car Accident FAQs
- ATV Accidents
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Interstate 10 Accidents